Mercyhealth is beginning to resume in-person patient visits. At this time, you can schedule an appointment to meet with your physician at the clinic, or if you prefer, you can still consult with your doctor through telemedicine.
Mercyhealth is also beginning to schedule elective procedures. We are proceeding in a gradual manner with careful thought and preparation so that these services can be safely performed using appropriate protocols and precautions.
What to expect when visiting a Mercyhealth facility
We want you to know that the health and safety of our patients is our top priority. We have implemented extra safety precautions including:
- Continuous cleaning and disinfecting of waiting rooms, exam rooms and nurse stations
- Practicing social distancing:
- Spaced out chairs in waiting rooms
- Flooring cues at most of our locations
- All partners, patients, visitors and vendors are required to wear a mask
- If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you
- Monitoring of temperatures of all patients when they enter
- Visitor restrictions have been implemented in all facilities
In accordance with the CDC guidelines you will be asked a few questions prior to your appointment:
- Have you or anyone you have been in contact with experienced a fever, cough or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days?
- Have you recently traveled outside of the state?
- Have you or anyone you’ve been in contact with been advised to be quarantined?
If you answered “yes” to these screening questions, your provider will advise you on the next steps in their plan of care.