To protect the health and safety of our patients ,visitors and staff, two healthy visitors per patient are allowed at Mercyhealth hospitals. Exceptions include:
- Patients undergoing outpatient surgery may have one visitor per day.
- Patients with COVID-19 patients are only allowed visitors if approved by the care team.
Compassionate exceptions for additional visitors may be granted on a case-by-case basis.
All visitors must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Wear a mask at all times and maintain social distancing.
- Answer screening questions on arrival.
- Wash hands when entering and leaving rooms.
- Leave directly after visiting the patient room.
Visitors who are currently experiencing or recently experienced COVID-19 or respiratory symptoms, such as a cough or shortness of breath, are not permitted.
For everyone’s safety, visitors may be asked to leave if social distancing cannot be maintained or if expectations for masking and hand washing are not being followed.
As circumstances change, Mercyhealth will continue to modify guidelines. Mercyhealth also reserves the right to ask a designated visitor to leave if guidelines are not followed. To help protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors and care providers, it’s important that everyone follows hospital rules and regulations, and complies with requests from the care team and staff.