At Mercyhealth everyone is required to wear a mask.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe and healthy.
Effective July 1, 2020
– Javon Bea Hospital–Riverside
– Javon Bea Hospital–Rockton
– Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center–Janesville
– Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center–Harvard
– Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center–Walworth
Mercyhealth recognizes the importance of family presence and engagement to promote holistic patient health and well-being. Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, limitations to visitors in our hospitals and clinics have been put in place in order to minimize transmission to others. As circumstances change we will continue to modify the guidelines. We remain committed to supporting family presence and participation of those who are essential to the care of the patient while continuing to minimize avoidable exposure to COVID-19 whenever possible. Visiting hours are 7am to 7pm, 7 days per week.
Non-COVID Patient Visitors
- Adult patients –one designated visitor per day upon approval
- Pediatric patients—two designated visitors upon approval
- Women in labor—one designated visitor upon approval
- Adult patients undergoing surgery/procedure—one designated visitor upon approval
- Emergency Room- one designated visitor upon approval
- must screen negative for fever and be asymptomatic of Covid related symptoms
- wear a mask or cloth face covering that covers the nose and mouth
- practice social distancing (remain 6 feet from others)
- wash hands when entering and exiting patient care areas
- remove and throw away gloves
- leave the facility as soon as the visit is over
- may be asked to leave if social distancing cannot be maintained or if expectations are not being followed.
Modifications in these guidelines will be made in collaboration with the clinical team for special circumstances, for example persons at end-of-life, persons with developmental or cognitive impairment.
COVID Patient Visitors and those awaiting COVID testing results
Visitor restrictions remain in place. Modifications will be made in collaboration with the clinical team for special circumstances, for example persons at end-of-life, persons with developmental or cognitive impairment.