Mercyhealth has a passion for giving back to the communities we serve. We offer a variety of sponsorships to support community organizations, sports teams and local events in an effort to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
Mercyhealth sponsors hundreds of area organizations and events. Sponsorship requests are reviewed on a weekly basis, but please allow up to four weeks for a decision and check processing. At Mercyhealth, we strive to improve the health and quality of living of our communities. With the generous donations we provide through the our Sponsorship Program, we are able to improve the health and well-being of area residents. General requirements:
- Only Rock, Walworth and Green counties in WI, and McHenry, Winnebago, Ogle and Boone counties in IL, are considered
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations will be considered.
- Funding will NOT be considered for individual fundraising because we make donations directly to the organization. For example, Mercy does not donate for walkers’ pledges or cyclists’ miles completed.
- Only donations to the corporate level will be considered.
- At the most, Mercyhealth will sponsor only one event each year.
- Mercy logo and sponsorship inclusion must be available to fulfill our 501C status.
Click here to complete the Sponsorship Program request form.
Marketing and Public Relations Offices
580 N. Washington St., Janesville, WI 53548
Main Office: (608) 743-2060
Switchboard: (608) 756-6000
A variety of Mercyhealth promotion items are available to use as giveaways at local events. Requests for these items are reviewed weekly, but please allow up to four weeks for a decision. Click here to complete the Promotional Item request form and view the requirements.