- Author: The Real Food Dietitians
- Prep Time:10 mins
- Total Time:10 mins
- Yield:4 1x
- 2 bottles kombucha of choice (such as ginger, cranberry, or ‘original/unflavored’)*
- ½ cup 100% cranberry juice
- 1-inch slice of fresh ginger, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 large sprig of fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- Fresh cranberries, rosemary sprigs, and thinly sliced ginger for garnish
*can sub ginger beer or diet ginger beer for kombucha and
* can sub low sugar cranberry juice
- Fill 4 double old-fashioned glasses with ice and set aside.
- In a pitcher or quart-sized mason jar, muddle sliced ginger and rosemary together using the end of a wooden spoon or a muddler if you have one.
- Add cranberry juice and kombucha, stir gently to combine.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses (using a strainer, if necessary) and garnish with sprigs of rosemary, a slice of fresh ginger, and a few cranberries before serving.
- Serving Size: ~8 ounces
- Calories: 55
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
This mocktail is not only delicious but also provides health benefits. Kombucha provides probiotics which is good for gut health and immunity. Cranberry is a great source of vitamin C.