Approximately 90% of all sports injuries do not require surgery. Mercyhealth’s sports medicine doctors specialize in the non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal problems caused by sports-related, work-related or everyday injuries in people of all ages.
Our sports medicine doctors can maximize your non-surgical treatments, guide you to appropriate referrals to physical and occupational therapies, and, if necessary, refer you to an orthopedic surgeon.
When a serious injury or illness, or even aging, puts limitations on your life, we’re here to help you get moving again.
• Balance problems
• Hand injuries/abnormalities
• Incontinence (pelvic floor weakness)
• Injury prevention
• Knee injury
• Muscle strain
• Musculoskeletal ultrasound
• Neurologic concerns (stroke and Parkinson’s disease)
• Orthopedic concerns (broken bones or joint and soft tissue injuries)
• Osteoarthritis therapy
• Painful trigger points/muscle knots
• Pre- and post-partum pain
• Rotator cuff injury
• Shoulder injury
• Soft tissue fibrosis and inflammation
• Speech therapy (LSVT therapy)
• Sports physicals
• Sports- and work-related injuries
• Stress fractures
• Tendon damage (Tenex Health TX™)
• Trauma injuries
• Vestibular/inner ear concerns
3524 E. Milwaukee St.
Janesville, WI 53546
557 N. Washington St.
Janesville, WI 53548
Hwys. 50 and 67, N2950 State Rd. 67
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
519 W. Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190
is the if statement working?
Array ( [Test] => test [Last_Active] => 1594042029 )