Senior Connection recognizes that as you grow older, your personal priorities and your health care needs change. Senior Connection provides assistance to meet those changing needs.
Regardless of where you receive your health care services, a Senior Connection advocate is here to assist you—free of charge.
Any person age 55 or older and eligible for Medicare can access available services of Senior Connection.
Senior Connection services and benefits:
- Medicare and health care claims assistance:
The Senior Connection advocate can provide counseling, guidance and information about health insurance/Medicare issues and is a Licensed Health Insurance Agent who can enroll individuals in MercyCare Senior Insurance.
- Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care Forms are available on request.
- Notary service
- Spring and fall newsletters are available at Mercyhealth clinics in Rock, Green and Walworth counties, at various area senior centers, living communities, libraries, town halls, and also online shown below.
- Mercyhealth discounts:
- 10% discount on over-the-counter products at all Mercyhealth pharmacies*
- 10% off any retail items purchased at the Mercyhealth Mall*
- 10% off on eye wear at any Mercyhealth Vision Center*
*You are entitled to these special discounts by presenting your ID that validates your age is over 55. No other discounts apply.
Call (608) 741-3810 or (800) 279-6886 for more information or to schedule an appointment with Senior Connection today!