Testing and treatment for employees in Wisconsin and Illinois
Mercyhealth offers occupational health and wellness services in both Wisconsin and Illinois: Janesville, Lake Geneva, and Whitewater, WI; and Harvard, McHenry, Rockford and Woodstock, IL.
Occupational medicine is a medical specialty that deals with the interaction of individual employees and their work place. This includes such areas as:
- DOT exams and DOT physicals in Rockford, IL
- DOT exams and DOT physicals in Janesville, WI
- DOT exams and DOT physicals in Woodstock, IL
- DOT exams and DOT physicals in Walworth County, WI
- Drug testing with MRO and consortium services.
- Exposures to possibly harmful agents, such as some chemicals, noise, or radiation.
- Post-offer and DOT physical examinations.
- Work-related injuries.
Goals of care are to protect the worker and help him return to full productivity after an illness or injury occurs.
An occupational medicine physician is a board-certified physician with a master’s degree in public health who leads a team consisting of occupational health nurses, industrial hygienists, toxicologists, health physicists, ergonomic specialists, and occupational therapists to evaluate a workplace issue and determine the best solution to the problems that may arise. The goal is to develop a work environment that enables the employee to achieve their full work capabilities and to maximize their earning potential.
- DOT long form
- Information Request/Authorization of Treatment
- Post-Offer Evaluation Form
- Post-Offer Physical