At the Mercy Regional Neurosurgery Center, we provide care for patients affected by disorders and diseases of the brain, spine, spinal cord, and nerve roots. From your initial consultation to treatment and post-treatment care, our staff of medical professionals is dedicated to your recovery and return to your active lifestyle.
- Ruptured discs
- Arthritic changes causing compression of the nerve root and spinal cord
- Nerve compression
- Spinal cord
- Pituitary gland
- Hearing nerve
Injury, bleeding, and abnormality treatments
- Injury to the brain and spinal cord
- Bleeding within the skull, brain, and spine
- Abnormalities of spinal fluid flow
Our advanced neurosurgery technology
- MRI diagnostic system
- Siemens 3-D computerized tomography
- StealthStation® computer-assisted surgical system
Our StealthStation® computer-assisted surgery system increases our surgeons’ accuracy during delicate and complicated procedures on the brain and spine. This minimally invasive system “sees” inside your body where surgeons can’t, or would have difficulty seeing, and allows smaller incisions for faster healing and a shorter hospital stay.