Offered by Mercyhealth Behavioral Health Services
Our adult inpatient program at Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center–Janesville and Javon Bea Hospital-Rockton offers 24-hour support, supervision, and nursing care, with the goal of helping individuals through a period of unsafe behavior and symptoms. Inpatient hospitalization should be considered if an individual has:
- Suicidal thoughts with imminent risk
- Made a suicide attempt
- Homicidal thoughts with imminent risk
- Extreme or dangerous anger outbursts
- An inability to function due to psychiatric problems
- Acute/significant withdrawal symptoms requiring medical intervention (Janesville only.)
Psychiatric services are generally followed by treatment in a less-intensive program such as WINGS Adult Mental Health Day Treatment or clinic-based counseling services.
For more information about the Mercyhealth Behavioral Health Unit, call (608) 756-6508 in Janesville and (815) 971-6350 in Rockford.