Offered by Mercyhealth Behavioral Health Services
Through one-on-one, family, and group counseling, individuals of all ages can learn to effectively cope with concerning emotions, thoughts, and behaviors. Medication may also be prescribed if appropriate. Counseling can be effective for treating:
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Anger outbursts
- Disruptive behavior
- Mood swings
- Grief and loss
- Poor work or school performance
- Poor concentration or attention
- Withdrawal from family and friends
- Family and relationship difficulties
- Suicidal thoughts
Mercyhealth Behavioral Health Services offers outpatient, clinic-based mental health counseling at several Wisconsin locations. Group counseling is also available at some locations.
For a comprehensive mental health assessment, call (608) 756-5555 or toll-free (800) 341-1450.