At New Generations Birthing Centers
The birth of a baby is an experience of unimagined joy and wonder. At Mercy, we know how special the birth of your baby is to you. We also know that it’s important for the new mom and her family and support team to feel right at home.
Our entire staff, from doctors, nurse midwives and maternity nurses, to dietary and housekeeping staff, is committed to offering moms and new families exceptional care in a supportive, secure and comfortable environment.
- Breastfeeding consultation by certified lactation counselors
- Childbirth prenatal classes (Janesville only)
- C-section surgical suites for planned and unplanned Cesarean sections
- Fitness for Mom prenatal exercise classes
- Fully equipped nurseries for babies who require extra medical care
- Home-like labor and delivery suites, fully equipped with the latest technology
- Infant care classes
- Infant security system
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Private rooms with futon sleepers
- Rooming in (infant stays with you in the room, unless he or she requires other medical services)
- Sibling classes for 2- to 3-year-olds and 4- to 8-year-olds