Get around with ease
We want to keep you on your toes, be it for playing sports, dancing, teaching or keeping up with your kids.
Visit Mercyhealth’s orthopedic or podiatry specialists if you’ve suffered a traumatic injury – sprain or break, or dislocation – in your feet or ankle. Some foot and ankle problems are caused by genetic defects or aging as well.
If you suffer aches or sharp pains and have trouble walking, running or putting weight on your feet and ankles, it could be:
- Arthritis of the ankle or foot
- Repetitive stress injury from sports (soccer, running, football or other) or work
- Ruptured tendons and ligaments
- Pain on the top of the foot or the bottom of the foot, like plantar fasciitis
- A sprain, dislocation or fracture
- Injuries or defects in the toes
Mercyhealth orthopedic and podiatric experts offer a range of treatments from conservative to more invasive: physical therapy, orthopedic devices, injection therapies and reconstruction surgery.
Find out more information on: