Since 1990, the Mercy Regional Cancer Center has helped hundreds of cancer patients and their families meet the challenges of cancer head on. Our comprehensive cancer care program offers the full range of resources necessary to detect and treat cancer and help you not only recover, but thrive.
Our entire staff—with our combined knowledge and expertise—understands what you are experiencing. We know you require not only state-of-the-art technology to heal, but also the human touch. It is this spirit of compassion and kindness that makes our Center stand out. How do we know? Our patients tell us so, every day.
- Clinical trials
- Diagnostic upper and lower gastrointestinal fiberoptic endoscopy
- External beam radiation therapy
- High-dose radiation therapy (HDR)
- High-dose rate brachytherapy
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy
- Oncology-related genetic counseling
- Medical oncology
- Mercy Cancer Registry
- Mercy Hospice Care
- Mercy Options Behavioral Health
- Mercy Palliative Care Program
- Mercy Regional Breast Center
- Radiation oncology
- Reconstructive surgery
- Support groups and services
- Surgical oncology
Whether you or a loved one has just been diagnosed with cancer, or you wish to do everything you can to avoid the disease, the Mercy Regional Cancer Center provides the information and resources you will need. Here, you can read an introduction to what cancer is and how and why it develops; take an in-depth look at a certain type of cancer; read about a particular treatment or diagnostic procedure; get information about cancer research; or learn what you can do to reduce your risk of developing cancer.
- Cancer Classroom
- Quick Reference Source
- InDepth Reports
- Alternative Therapies
- Feature Articles
- Research News
- Interactive Tools
- Cancer Glossary
PODCAST: Amanda Johnson, physician assistant in oncology, discusses how to improve your breast health.