Quality of Care

At Mercy Health System, our mission is to provide exceptional health care services resulting in healing in the broadest sense. Providing exceptional health care services means we go above and beyond to offer the highest quality of care to our patients.

Our nationally recognized physicians, experienced nurses and skilled staff provide outstanding and compassionate care. In all our specialties, such as neuroscience, cancer care, men’s health, orthopaedics, and women’s health, physicians are leaders in their fields, always searching for the most effective diagnosis and treatment options for each patient.

Our world-class facilities feature state-of-the-art technology in a comfortable, family-friendly environment that puts patients first. Here you will find information about:

  • Our specialized services including:
    • Breast-conserving cancer treatments
    • State-of-the-art computer-assisted surgery options for orthopaedic and neurological procedures
    • Community clinics
    • Hospice care
    • Geriatric care
    • Imaging technologies
  • Public reporting of statistics on the quality of our care from nonbiased organizations that collect and compare hospital data statewide and nationally
  • The groups and people in our community we lend a helping hand
  • The pillars of our Culture of Excellence

Board Certification

Board certification is important because it ensures that your physician has the training, qualifications, and experience necessary to perform procedures safely and skillfully.

At Mercy Health System, 98 percent of our physicians are board-certified and the other 2 percent are board-eligible.

By choosing a board-certified physician, you can be sure that your doctor has extensive experience in any procedure you are considering. A board-certified physician can also provide you with the guidance you need in order to make an informed decision.