Join us for our open house to celebrate the completion of Mercyhealth’s Javon Bea Hospital and Physician Clinic-Riverside. This beautiful new hospital and physician clinic will provide highly specialized care for children and adults, including the region’s largest Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, the only Small Baby Unit in the region, Adult and Pediatric Emergency Trauma Center, Adult Medical and Surgical Units, hybrid operation suites and more! Bring your family for a behind-the-scenes tour before it opens to patients on January 5, 2019.
Saturday, December 8, 2018
9 am – 4 pm
8201 E. Riverside Blvd., Rockford
Enjoy fun activities for the entire family:
- Tour our state-of-the-art specialty hospital
- Hang out with Hammy from the Rockford Ice Hogs, Chilly from the Janesville Jets, Santa Claus, and more
- Tour the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile, REACT helicopter, MD-1 and other emergency response vehicles
- Spread holiday cheer to pediatric patients by bringing unwrapped toys and books for Mercyhealth Foundation’s Holiday Toy Drive
- Commemorative giveaway to the first 2,000 guests, drawings and so much more
Health and wellness expo:
- Meet our physicians, other providers and learn about our services
- Free bike helmets with custom helmet fittings to the first 200 children
- Free blood pressure, bone density, vision screenings and more
For more information, call (888) 39-MERCY.