Tuition and Fees
- $20 (USD) application fee
- $65 (USD) Aptitude Testing (see Admissions Process for more information)
- Tuition: $12,500 (USD) paid in full or $2,500 (USD) due five (5) days prior to the start of each quarter
- Uniforms (solid royal blue) and shoes
- $150 (USD) fee for Trajecsys – timekeeping, competency, and administrative report logging system.
- Laptop computer – to be used in seat every didactic session. Chromebooks not preferred due to possible compatibility issues.
After acceptance into the program, the learner must produce a physical health file within 30 days of program start. All costs are the responsibility of the admitted applicant.
Health File Checklist
- Physical exam (Within the prior 12 months and yearly thereafter)
- Drug screen (within 30 days of program start)
- Proof of health insurance
- Immunizations: rubella/hep B/Tdap/varicella/MMR
- TB testing (Within the prior 12 months and yearly thereafter)
- BLS CPR – available to admitted applicants during quarter I – free of charge
Financial aid not available.