LAKE GENEVA, Wisconsin–Mercyhealth is pleased to welcome Dr. William Leach to the physician staff of Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center, Hwys. 50 and 67, Lake Geneva, and Mercyhealth Lake Geneva, 350 Peller Rd.
His special interests include:
- Infertility evaluation
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Comprehensive evaluation and management for pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Fibroid treatment
- Menopause and hormone replacement therapy
- Pelvic floor prolapse and incontinence treatment
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
After earning his medical degree at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Dr. Leach served his residency at Aurora Sinai Medical Center–University of Wisconsin Medical School/Milwaukee Clinical Campus.
Dr. Leach is board certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG).
To make an appointment with Dr. Leach, call Mercyhealth Lake Geneva at (262) 249-0221 or Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center–Walworth at (262) 245-0535 or toll free at (877) 893-5503.