ROCKFORD, Illinois–Our vision of having One Hospital, Two Campuses serving Rockford area residents is here in just seven months. The Human Resources team is seeking employee/partners for open positions at Mercyhealth Hospital – Rockton Avenue and the new Riverside campus opening in January 2019.
“We are excited to grow for the health and well-being of the greater Rockford region,” said Javon R. Bea, Mercyhealth President and CEO. “We’re hiring 400 new partners—in both direct patient care and support services positions—to work at our two campuses. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to work for a dynamic, growing health system and share their passion for making a difference in the lives of others. I look forward to welcoming them to the Mercyhealth family.”
The dates of the upcoming job fairs are as follows:
- Thursday, June 14, 1:30-5 pm
- Tuesday, August 14, 9 am-noon
- Please note this job fair will be located at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center, 200 South Bell School Road, Rockford, IL.
- Tuesday, October 9, 1:30-5 pm
- Venue information and career fair details to be announced. Please visit CareersatMercyhealth.org to view and apply for current career opportunities.
Attendees are encouraged to apply online prior to each job fair.
The available jobs are in numerous departments including Nursing; Therapy; Radiology; Pharmacy; Laboratory; Biomedical Engineering; Plant Engineering and Maintenance; Security; Central Processing and Receiving; and Environmental Services.
For more information or to apply online, visit https://MercyHealthSystem.Org/job-openings/ or contact Human Resources at (815) 971-6110.
Follow Careers at Mercyhealth on Facebook for hiring updates and career information.