Mercyhealth Development Foundation is pleased to announce it will participate in a global giving day called Giving Tuesday, November 29. Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, along with the widely-recognized shopping events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The Mercyhealth Development Foundation will accept charitable gifts this holiday season to help friends and family in the community who need a helping hand.
The gifts are made for a specific purpose, such as:
- MD-1 program, medically equipped and emergency medicine physician-staffed Chevy Tahoe used to help EMS crews in the field
- Mercyhealth Cancer Center/oncology, providing resources and comfort during cancer treatment
- House of Mercy Homeless Center, a 25-bed facility that provides homeless families with short-term, emergency shelter and access to community resources
- Mercyhealth Hospital-Rockton Avenue Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, helping critically ill newborns
- Autism services, providing additional therapy equipment not covered by insurance
- Mercyhealth At Home Hospice
- Mercyhealth Heart Center
- Visiting Nurses Association
Charitable gifts made to the Foundation are tax-deductible. To make your gift, visit OnlineMercy.com/Giving-Tuesday or contact the Mercyhealth Development Foundation at (815) 971-4141 or (608) 755-8821.