- American Board of Preventive Medicine with added certification in Occupational Medicine
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME) for Department of Transportation
- Certified Medical Review Officer (CMRO)
Medical School:Ohio State University, Columbus
Residency:Toledo Hospital/W.W. Knight Family Practice, Toledo, OH
School:Master of Public Health (MPH): Ohio State University School of Public Health, Columbus
Additional areas of special interest include:
- Review drug screens for government organizations and private companies
- Consult to set up and revise drug-free work place policies and procedures
- Disability exams and independent medical exams for state workers compensation and private entities
- DOT physicals
Dr. Marshall serves as Medical Director of Mercyhealth Occupational Health Services.
Learn more about the Mercyhealth Mobile Health Clinic – Occupational Health!