"It's my goal to help every athlete achieve their maximum level of performance. Whether it's preventing injuries or treating current ones, I focus on getting them back to what they love—competition."
Athletic Training, Sports Medicine: Athletic Training
- Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer
- Skinfold certified by Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training: University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Master of Arts-Sports and Athletic Administration: Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
Additional areas of special interest include:
- Improving sport performance through injury prevention and injury recognition
- Preventive taping techniques
- Optimal shoe fit and shoe wear
- Improving diets of athletes for optimal sport performance
557 N. Washington St.
Janesville, WI 53548
Morgan provides athletic training services to Parker High School, Janesville, WI.
Morgan enjoys biking, volleyball, softball, camping and fishing. She is a member of the Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association and the Wisconsin Athletic Trainers’ Association.