"My philosophy of care is simple: Treat my patient how I would expect me or my loved ones to be treated. My goal is to provide care that is of the highest quality, and delivered with sincere compassion. I do this by trying to know something about my patients that’s not readily found by perusing their medical chart."
Heart Care: Cardiology, Heart Care: Interventional Cardiology
American Board of Internal Medicine with added certifications in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology
Medical SchoolWarren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI
ResidencyInternal Medicine/Pediatrics: The Ohio State University Medical Center/Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus
- Cardiology: The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus
- Interventional Cardiology: The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus
Additional areas of special interest include:
- Treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Evaluation and endovascular-based treatment of peripheral vascular disease
- Catheter-based treatment of pulmonary and arterial embolisms
- Treatment and evaluation of valvular heart disease
- Addressing and eliminating health care disparities
8201 E. Riverside Blvd.
Rockford, IL 61114