"I feel it’s important to create a very comfortable and confidential relationship with all my patients. In this way, we can talk openly and work closely toward wellness and well being. Using my knowledge, passion and skills, I hope to make an impact in the communities I serve."
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Infectious Disease
Medical SchoolSchool of Medicine, Damascus University, Syria
ResidencyInternal Medicine: The New York Presbyterian Hospital Medical Center, New York
FellowshipInfectious Disease: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison
Additional areas of special interest include:
- Comprehensive HIV care and HIV prevention through pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Treatment of a broad range of infectious diseases, including endocarditis, joint and bone infections and infections related to substance abuse
- Tropical and travel medicine
- Hepatitis C and B treatment
- Infections of immunocompromised patients due to chemotherapy and other medical conditions
1000 Mineral Point Ave.
Janesville, WI 53548
Dr. Mounajjed served as a University of Wisconsin Infectious Disease Fellowship academic fellow.