"My goal is to provide high-quality, compassionate audiologic care for my patients to address their hearing and balance needs. I want my patients to feel at ease and know that I am providing them with the best audiologic care possible. This is achieved through comprehensive evaluation, education, and by closely listening to my patients’ needs to determine the best treatment options for them and to ultimately improve their quality of life."
American Board of Audiology
Master of Science in Audiology: University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Doctor of Audiology (AuD): Pennsylvania College of Optometry-School of Audiology
Additional areas of special interest include:
· Diagnostic hearing and balance testing for adults and children
· Adult cochlear implant remapping
· Hearing aid fitting
· Hearing aid performance analysis
· Hearing aid checks and repairs
· Fitting of wireless accessories for hearing aids
· Fitting of water and sound protection devices