"My philosophy of practice is simple. I try my
best to give the highest quality of care—with medical quality based on evidence-based data—in a kind and compassionate manner. In addition
to the goal of medical excellence, service is a top priority. I hope to build a practice team that meets the needs of patients and families in the most efficient and compassionate way. This includes easy communication between me and my patients’ parents, and easy access for timely appointments."
American Board of Surgery with added certifications in Surgical Critical Care and Pediatric Surgery
Medical SchoolRush University, Chicago
ResidencyGeneral Surgery: University of Illinois, Chicago
- Surgical Critical Care: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Pediatric Surgery: University of Missouri Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City
- Pediatric Critical Care: University of Chicago
Additional areas of special interest include:
- Providing surgical care to children of all ages, with a wide variety of congenital and acquired problems in the neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis and extremities
- Necrotizing enterocolitis research
- Congenital anomalies
8201 E. Riverside Blvd.
Rockford, IL 61114
2300 N. Rockton Ave.
Rockford, IL 61103