"I spend time discussing options with each patient and their long-term outcome as it relates to their individual goals. As a sports medicine physician, my goal is to prevent injury and see the athlete return to play safely."
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopedics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery with added certification in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Medical SchoolSouthern Illinois University, Springfield
- Internship: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency: Rush Medical Center, Chicago
- Orthopedic Surgery residency: Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland
- Primary Care Sports Medicine: Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cleveland
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: Children’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Boston
Additional areas of special interest include:
• Pediatric sports-related injuries including pediatric ACL tears
• Non-sports-related pediatric trauma
• Young athletes’ throwing injuries
• Hockey injuries
• Fracture management
• ImPACT (Immediate Post-concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing)
415-A Congress Pkwy.
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
3922 Mercy Dr.
McHenry, IL 60050