Certification:American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Medical School:Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, IL
- Neurology: University of Illinois-Chicago
- Internal Medicine: Christ Hospital Medical Center, Oak Lawn, IL
Additional areas of special interest include:
- Parkinson’s disease
- EMG/NCV and EEG testing
- Neuropathy diagnosis and treatment
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- General neurologic management
- Headache diagnosis and treatment
- Neck pain
- Back pain
Dr. Davé serves as the medical director of the Mercyhealth Memory Clinic in Woodstock, IL. Adults with memory problems receive professional, multi-disciplinary care directed toward early diagnosis, treatment and management of memory loss.
With an accurate diagnosis and early treatment, individuals with memory problems can still live life to the fullest while making plans for their future and the future of their loved ones.
Dr. Davé also serves as the Medical Director of the Mercyhealth Headache Relief Clinic of Northern Illinois at Mercyhealth Barrington.