"I believe the most important thing in patient care is to be a good listener. All the information you need to diagnose a condition in your patient can be obtained from them if you just take the time to listen. This is the foundation for building a trusting relationship with my patients."
Plastic Surgery, Breast Surgery, General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Medical SchoolSt. Georges University, Grenada, West Indies
- Plastic Surgery: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Hospital, Camden
- General Surgery: Louisiana State University Health and Science Center, New Orleans
- General Surgery: New York Medical College Sound Shore, New Rochelle
Additional areas of special interest include:
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction and augmentation
- Facial reconstruction
- Skin cancer
- Lower-extremity reconstruction
7402 E. Riverside Blvd.
Loves Park, IL 61111
8201 E. Riverside Blvd.
Rockford, IL 61114