Mercyhealth FREE online bill payment
Our free online payment service allows you to pay your bill by securely submitting payments to Mercyhealth. All you will need is your account number (shown as Guarantor ID), which can be found on your statement.
By using your credit or debit card, making a payment is now fast, easy, and convenient, and can be done 24 hours a day. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Pay your bill on MyChart
Mercyhealth MyChart users can review and pay their bills online by logging into their personal MyChart account.
New! Paperless Billing
Beginning in January 2021, your Mercyhealth MyChart statements are going paperless – making managing your account more convenient than ever with 24/7 digital access.
Going paperless offers advantages like the ability to view statements and pay your bills online at any time, e-mail reminders to alert you when new statements are ready to review, and reducing paper usage to help lower your environmental impact.
Watch the video to learn about our new paperless statements!
Not a MyChart user?
- Click here to create a MyChart account.
- If you prefer to create a one-time payment, you can also use our Guest Pay Services by clicking here.
- Looking for other payment options? Other payment options can be found by clicking here.
After you complete your payment, please print a copy of the transaction for your records. Most payments are posted to accounts within 24 hours.
For more information
- If you have questions about our online payment system, contact Mercyhealth’s business center at (888) 741-6891. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm.
- For information about our insurance and billing policies, or if you need financial assistance, click here.
- For information on our Medicare provider-based billing policies, click here.