The Northwestern Illinois Preparedness and Response Coalition (NIPARC) mission is to develop and maintain an integrated, diverse “Whole Community” network of individuals and organizations in order to increase planning, response, recovery and overall resiliency in the event of a natural or man-made event.
A more prepared and resilient region.
- To combine elements of current preparedness groups into one centralized coalition representing the “Whole Community.”
- To recruit needed individuals, groups and agencies to enhance the preparedness and response capabilities of the coalition.
- To ensure that the establishment and execution of the coalition adheres to grant requirements of applicable entities.
- To serve as a centralized point for regional situational awareness and training/exercising opportunities.
- To provide a platform for integrated planning and response.
- To provide support and to enhance jurisdictions capabilities in the event of a natural or man-made disaster.
- American Red Cross
- CMS Emergency Preparedness Standards Fact Sheets
- IEMA Local County EMA Contact Information
- IEMA Training Calendar
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- IDPH Comprehensive Emergency Management Program (CEMP)
- IDPH Local Health Departments (Map)
- MDCH Long Term Care Disaster Planning Resources
- Salvation Army Emergency Disaster Services
- State of Illinois Rapid Electronic Notification Service (SIREN)