Managing your health care has never been easier. With Mercyhealth MyChart you can securely access portions of your Mercyhealth medical records 24 hours a day from your computer, tablet or mobile device. With Mercyhealth MyChart, you can:
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history
- View details of past and upcoming appointments
- Schedule and cancel appointments
- Send a message to your provider
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions
- Pay your bill
- Review billing statements
- Link your family’s accounts to access appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more
How to sign up for Mercyhealth MyChart
Sign up in the office
While visiting one of our clinics or medical centers, staff can help you sign up for an account.
Sign up at home
- Rock, Walworth and McHenry county patients, click here.
- Winnebago, Ogle and Boone county patients, click here.
Click the Sign Up button
- Follow the instructions to create an account
For more information or help accessing your account, call (888) 99-MYCHART
or (888) 996-9242 or contact your provider.
Access your health records on-the-go with the MyChart app.