Exceptional health care services with a passion for making lives better
Every day, our 8,000+ employee partners and 700+ employed physician partners take this mission to heart. Our providers, nurses and partners are committed to working together to make lives better for our patients and their families. Touching lives invigorates, inspires and drives us to do our very best, and we continuously look for ways to make each life better with the utmost care and professionalism. This can be as complex as a cutting-edge procedure or as simple as a smile. Nothing is ever too small or taken for granted. Everything matters. And we never miss a beat.
Quality – Excellence in Patient Care
- Demonstrate excellence in patient care and clinical outcomes using evidence-based medicine, best practices and industry benchmarks to support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Promote a culture of patient safety.
- Foster an effective Corporate Compliance program.
- Provide information systems and technology to optimize system processes to support excellence in health care.
Service – Exceptional Patient and Customer Satisfaction
- Provide exceptional patient service using customer satisfaction best practices and benchmarks to ensure patient-focused care.
- Continually improve integrated programs and services based on patient need.
- Provide educational programs and health initiatives to improve community health.
- Strive to improve the community good with special concern for those most in need.
Partnering – Best Place to Work
- Cultivate high partner engagement and satisfaction by being a best place to work.
- Attract and retain a highly skilled, talented, and diverse workforce.
- Encourage a safe and healthy workforce through wellness initiatives and by providing an environment of workplace safety.
- Embrace a culture of lifelong learning, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Continue growth initiatives and integration strategies.
Cost – Cost-effective Care
- Responsible use of resources.
- Emphasize cost containment through efficient operations.
- Promote accountable care strategies to meet the changing needs of patients and purchasers of health care services.
- Enhance access to capital and achieve long-term success.
- Healing in the broadest sense
- Patients come first
- Treat each other like family
- Always seek excellence