Community interaction is important not just to Mercyhealth REACT as an organization but to every REACT Partner. Our Partners take pride in the communities they serve and are always looking to be involved in the form of educational lectures, base tours, local safety awareness days and more.
If you are interested in having REACT at your event, taking a tour of our beautiful bases you can get started by selecting one of the options below and completing our Contact Us Form.
Public Event Visits
Each year, Mercyhealth REACT participates in many events, including mock crashes, safety days, public safety department open houses, and many more. While we can’t attend every event, we do evaluate each request and try to participate in as many as possible.
Mercyhealth REACT welcomes the community to reach out to learn more about our organization and operations.
Regrettably, REACT cannot attend events such as visits to schools, daycares, church events, and scouting events. In cases such as these we encourage the organizations to consider a hangar tour.
Hangar tours (which take about 25 minute) at Mercyhealth Hospital-Rockton Avenue in Rockford, IL, can be provided for the following:
- Cub Scouts or Girl Scouts
- Elementary/middle schools
- Low attendance events
- Non-emergency medical service-related events
To Request a Tour or Visit…
Please click here to complete our “contact us” form. Thank you!
- Mercyhealth REACT values community interaction. Safety remains our top priority, and your help is appreciated in this process. Make sure your form is complete with the needed information before submitting so the scheduling process can be expedited for you.
- If you are not sure of the eligibility for REACT’s aircraft to attend your event, please feel free to complete the Request Form anyway. Someone will be in contact with you to confirm and verify the information.
- To ensure proper time to review and approve your submitted information, a 14-day notice is required by REACT. If your event falls within that 14-day window, your information can be submitted and will be reviewed, but may not be approved in time for the event. Our outreach coordinator will contact you either way.