Thank you for navigating to Mercyhealth’s Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC) application. Please complete the application in its entirety to be considered for PFAC membership.
Mercyhealth’s volunteer PFAC aims to connect current or former Mercyhealth patients or family members of patients with Mercyhealth partners (staff) to discuss the experiences had within our health system. In order to provide exceptional healthcare, we must foster relationships with our patients and family members so we can recognize areas of high quality care and identify opportunities where we can improve our quality of care.
Expectations of PFAC Membership:
- Attend bi-monthly meetings
- Commit to a six month introductory term with a potential two year full term
- Be willing to attend additional potential special committees
- Bring personal experiences and stories to council meetings in a honest and constructive fashion
- Be comfortable speaking within a group and expressing your thoughts
If you are experiencing issues with the application, please call (608) 756-6239.
"*" indicates required fields