January 5, 2019 marked the opening of our newest hospital—the Javon Bea Hospital–Riverside. Conveniently located off of I-90 at Riverside Boulevard in Rockford, Illinois, this state-of-the-art facility is a place of peace and healing.
The 563,000-square-foot hospital and clinic serves as the regional hub for highly specialized care for children and adults. Designed with abundant light, inviting surroundings, and the most advanced technology available today, this 194-bed facility features:
- Highest level emergency/trauma services, including 24/7 trauma surgeons
- Adult subspecialty inpatient and outpatient services, including an adult critical care center
- Advanced operating and surgery suites, including hybrid operating suites that provides physicians with real-time radiographic capabilities while performing surgery all in one surgical suite
- Comprehensive cardiac, vascular, peripheral and neurovascular interventional laboratory
- A rooftop healing garden and interactive play areas
- And much more
Mercyhealth is committed to providing exceptional hospital care no matter where you live throughout southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. The unparalleled skills of our multi-disciplinary specialists, highly trained nurses and other providers ensure you receive high-quality, compassionate care.
Great People, Great Stories: A Warm, Comfortable Place