Mercyhealth Birthing Center-Janesville is located inside Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center. Our entire staff, from doctors, nurse midwives and maternity nurses, to dietary and housekeeping staff, is committed to offering you and your baby exceptional care in a supportive, secure and comfortable environment.
We look forward to sharing one of life’s most joyous occasions with you. If you have any questions about our services or classes, or need a referral to a physician, please call Mercy HealthLine at (888) 39-MERCY.
- Private, large, home-like labor and delivery suites and recovery rooms
- State-of-the-art technology
- Private spa-like bathrooms
- Infant security system
- Large flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Rocking chair
- Sofa sleeper beds
- C-section surgical suites for planned and unplanned Cesarean sections
- Fully equipped nurseries for babies who require extra medical care
- Family lounge with plentiful seating, TV and vending machines
- We offer new moms and expecting parents childbirth and parenting education classes and breastfeeding consultations by certified lactation counselors.