Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system.
- Full-time, employed position located in Whitewater, Wisconsin
- Full, well-established, Outpatient Clinic practice with NO OB, along with one other Family Medicine physician.
- Whitewater is located just 60 minutes from Madison, WI, 35 minutes from Janesville, WI, and 60 minutes from Milwaukee, WI. It is a wonderful community, offering a safe environment, good schools and a great place to raise a family.
- Mercyhealth is an employed setting, offering a competitive compensation and benefit package. Some of the Benefits include: paid malpractice insurance, family paid health and dental, Vacation, CME, and more.
- Loan assistance is available and sign-on bonus is negotiable.
Whitewater, a town of less than 15,000, is the home of the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater. The city of Whitewater has always been known for its beauty because it is nestled within the forest, lakes, prairies, and hills of the Kettle Moraine State Forest – making it a great city for outdoor sports. This unique and beautiful city offers tons of opportunities for those who love biking (on-road and off-road), golf, hiking, hang gliding, skiing, swimming, fishing and boating.
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.
Department:WHITEWATER FAMILY PRACTICE CL (11406240)
PH: (608)756-6186 or (800) 796-5221