Family Medicine Residency Faculty Janesville, Wisconsin
Mercyhealth is seeking a BC Family Medicine physician. We are looking for a physician who has a love for teaching, a willingness to teach and practice Obstetrics, and that has the desire to work within a community-based program. Mercy Family Medicine Residency Program is a part of Mercyhealth, an award winning, fully integrated healthcare delivery system (approximately 30 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin).
- Full-time faculty member within the Mercy Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Our residency program is a well-established, unopposed, community-based program sponsored by Mercyhealth.
- Mercy Family Medicine Residency Program is located at Mercy Clinic South in Janesville. Visit our website at: www.MercyFPRes.com.
- Patients are admitted to Mercy Hospital & Trauma Center, a Level II Trauma Center located just four miles from the residency. Hospital campus consists of a total of 25 physician specialties, Regional Neurosurgery Center, Regional Cardiology Center, Regional Cancer Center and Woman’s Health Center.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Excellent annual salary, plus incentive bonuses, along with our outstanding benefit package including: paid malpractice and licensure, health and dental, CME, relocation, matched retirement savings, and more.
- Loan assistance available and sign-on bonus negotiable.
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin’s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin’s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.
Department:SOUTH FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY (11308100)