Mercyhealth Health System is currently seeing a BE/BC Physiatrist or Neurologist to join an award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system in Janesville, Wisconsin (approximately 30 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin, or 90 minutes from Chicago).
* Lead and champion the Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit in this full-time, hospital employed opportunity with a well-established physical medicine & rehabilitation program;
* Coordinate rehabilitation medicine and serve as liaison with the system’s medical community;
* Provide direct patient evaluation and serve as medical consultant regarding rehabilitation;
* Focus on quality of care throughout the rehabilitation continuum by building a post-hospital discharge clinic program;
* Design and implement programs within the unit;
* Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center is a 240-bed Level II Trauma/Acute Care Hospital. Hospital campus includes Trauma/Acute Care Surgeons, Neurosurgery Center, Regional Heart & Vascular Center, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Center, Cancer Center, and Women’s Health Center.
Compensation & Benefits:
* There is high income potential with a generous base, leading to an incentive-based compensation plan with a complete benefits package included.
* Mercyhealth is an employed setting offering a competitive compensation and benefits package. Some benefits include: paid licensure malpractice, family paid health and dental, vacation, CME, relocation, interview expenses and more. Loan assistance is available and sign-on bonus is negotiable.
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin’s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin’s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.
Department:: JANESVL HOSP COMP IP REHAB (11104090)