BE/BC Ophthalmologist Physician
Mercyhealth, an award-winning fully integrated health care delivery organization based in south-central Wisconsin, is seeking a full-time, BC/BE General Ophthalmologist to begin practice in summer 2016. The ideal candidate must have excellent surgical and interpersonal skills with an interest in providing high quality personalized care to patients in a well-established practice. A fellowship is not required.
- Busy regional eye care center includes Ophthalmology, Optometry, and full service Optical.
- Department includes a general ophthalmologist as well as subspecialists in cornea/refractive surgery, glaucoma and retina.
- In addition to clinical and surgical responsibilities, you’ll share in reasonable call coverage at two local hospitals.Call coverage is currently 1:6.
- We have Certified Ophthalmic Technicians and Assistants; Licensed Opticians, and Administrative staff.In addition, we have fully integrated EHR technology with full-time in-house IT team support staff.
- Offices have state-of-the-art equipment including IOL Master, corneal topography, YAG, Excimer, Argon, Micro-Pulse, and SLT lasers, OCT, IVFA, photography/ultrasound, and HVF. Our surgical suite has state-of-the-art surgical equipment, including LensAR laser and ORA.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent annual salary, plus incentive bonuses, along with our outstanding benefit package including:paid malpractice and licensure, health and dental, CME, relocation, matched retirement savings, and more. Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness negotiable.
- Loan assistance available and sign-on bonus negotiable.
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin’s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin’s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.
Department:t: EAST OPHTHALMOLOGY CL (11216560)