Become a part of the Mercy success story!
SOUTH-CENTRAL WISCONSIN: Mercyhealth is currently seeing a BE/BC Neurologist to join an award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system in Janesville, Wisconsin (approximately 30 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin or 90 minutes from Chicago).
- Full-time, hospital employed opportunity in a well-established Neurology program at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center in Janesville, Wisconsin;
- Service population of 200,000+;
- Join one other highly trained Neurologist and an excellent support staff;
- Opportunity to champion Mercy’s Primary Stroke Center;
- Physician will see about 12-15 patients per day;
- Call is 1:2 Monday thru Thursday, 1:4 weekends; weekend call is 5p Friday – 7a Monday;
- There is high income potential with a generous base, leading to an incentive-based compensation plan with a complete benefits package included; and
- Mercyhealth is an employed setting offering a competitive compensation and benefits package. Some benefits include: paid licensure malpractice, family paid health and dental, vacation, CME, relocation, interview expenses and more. Loan assistance is available and sign-on bonus is negotiable.
Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center is a 240-bed Level II Trauma/Acute Care Hospital. Hospital campus includes the Mercy’s Trauma/Acute Care Surgeons, Neurosurgery Center, Regional Heart & Vascular Center, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Center, Cancer Center, and Women’s Health Center, with a total of 25 physician specialties.
Janesville is a mid-sized city of 63,000 offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, 65 miles southwest of Milwaukee, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin’s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin’s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, unique shopping and dining at over one hundred restaurants.
Applicants are required to Pass the Driver’s License Check and/or Credit Check (for those positions requiring) & Pass the WI Caregiver Background Check and/or Illinois Health Care Workers Background Check.
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.
Mary Wilson, Physician Recruiter
Tel : (815) 971-2219 or
Visit our website at: www.MercyHealthSystem.org