Southcentral Wisconsin Trauma Hospital Seeking Hospitalist Janesville, Wisconsin
BE/BC Internal Medicine/Family Medicine (Hospitalist) physician sought to join Mercyhealth, an award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system, in Janesville, Wisconsin (40 minutes to Madison, 60 minutes to Milwaukee, 2 hours to Chicago). Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center is a Level II Trauma/Acute Care facility with 100 staffed beds.
- This is an established Hospitalist group of nine physicians and three nurse practitioners;
- Work schedule is 7am-7pm with a 7 day on and 7 day off schedule;
- Four Hospitalists on days and one Nocturnist on nights;
- Strive to maintain 15 to 18 patients per Hospitalist;
- Hospitalists do not cover the Intensive Care Unit;
- Intensivist program in the ICU;
- Hospitalist service performs all hospital admissions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Excellent annual salary, plus incentive bonuses, along with our outstanding benefit package including: paid malpractice and licensure, health and dental, CME, relocation, matched retirement savings, and more;
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness negotiable;
- Loan assistance available and sign-on bonus negotiable.
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin’s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin’s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.
Jennifer Scherer, Physician Recruiter
Phone: (608) 756-6138