Mercyhealth Health System is currently seeking a BE/BC Gynecological/Oncology Physician to join an award-winning fully-integrated health care delivery system.
- Opportunity to develop a brand-new Gynecological/Oncology program working together with six Hematology/Oncology and two Radiation Oncology physicians;
- Program to be based out of Janesville, Wisconsin and Rockford, Illinois (35 minutes apart);
- More than 30 direct referring OB/GYN physicians;
- Mercyhealth Health System is an employed setting and offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.Some of the benefits included; paid licensure malpractice, health/dental, vacation, CME, relocation, interview expenses and more; and
- Loan assistance is available and sign-on bonus is negotiable.
Mercy Woman’s Center is a multi-specialty clinic attached to Mercy Hospital, a 240-bed Level II Trauma/Acute Care facility. Hospital campus includes the Mercy Regional Cancer Center, Trauma/Acute Care Surgery Program, Regional Heart & Vascular Center, Regional Neurosurgery Center, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Center, along with several other specialties, for a total of 25 physician specialties.
The Woman’s Center at Rockford Health System is a stand-alone multi-specialty clinic located conveniently near the Illinois tollway with easy access to Chicago and Janesville. The Center is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology, and designed with the patient in mind. Experienced nurse navigators lead patient’s through the visit. A team of experts come together to discuss treatment options and next steps, should the patient need them.
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.