Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system in Richmond, Illinois (located 45 miles southwest of Milwaukee and 55 miles northwest of Chicago).
- Full-time, employed position;
- Busy outpatient clinic practice, along with one other Family Medicine physician;
- No OB and a healthy payor mix;
- Well-respected practice, with room to grow
- Three exam rooms, office, nursing, and reception;
- EPIC electronic medical record system;
- It is a wonderful community, offering a safe environment, good schools and a great place to raise a family.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Mercy is an employed setting offering a complete benefits package including; paid malpractice, paid licensure, health/dental, 403(b) matched savings, CME, vacation, and relocation.
- Loan assistance available and sign-on bonus negotiable.
Richmond is home to four city parks, and is surrounded by nature and recreational opportunities through the county conservation district and nearby Chain O’Lakes State Park. Pedestrian trails connect hikers and cyclists with Wisconsin and communities to the south. In winter months, we are also connected to a regional network of snowmobile trails. Richmond is home to highly-rated schools from K-12, which consistently excel both academically and athletically. The Nippersink Public Library serves Richmond and the surrounding area.
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.
Department:Mercy Richmond Medical Center 746240
Kelli Cameron, Manager of Physician Recruitment
Office Phone: 608-756-6186