Family Medicine Physician Opportunity Janesville, Wisconsin
Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system at our Janesville Health Mall (located just 40 minutes from Madison, 60 minutes from Milwaukee, and 2 hours from Chicago).
- Full-time, employed position located in Janesville, Wisconsin;
- Well-established, outpatient clinic practice with no OB; 1 part-time Family Med physician, 1 full-time Internal Medicine physician and 1 full-time podiatrist also in clinic;
- X-ray and lab on-site, 1 procedure room and 11 exam rooms;
- EPIC electronic medical record system;
- Multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 5 hospitals, more than 860 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics & other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Mercy is an employed setting offering a complete benefits package including; paid malpractice, paid licensure, health/dental, 403(b) matched savings, CME, vacation, and relocation.
- Loan assistance available and sign-on bonus negotiable.
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin’s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin’s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.
Department:MALL MULTISPECIALTY CLINIC (11266440)
Kelli Cameron, Manager of Physician Recruitment
Office Phone: 608-756-6186