Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system at our Janesville East Clinic (just 30 minutes from Madison, 60 minutes from Milwaukee and 2 hours from Chicago).
- Full, well-established, outpatient clinic practice with no OB, along with five other Family Medicine physicians;
- Call schedule is 1 in 8;
- Physician will see about 18-22 patients per day;
- Other specialties at Mercy Clinic East include Allergy, Dermatology, ENT, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, Urgent Care, and more;
- Mercy Clinic East includes a comprehensive Lab, Radiology and PT/OT and Outpatient Pharmacy;
- Admitting hospital is Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, a Level II trauma center, located 5 miles away with an outstanding hospitalist program; and
- EPIC electronic medical record system.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Mercy is an employed setting offering a complete benefits package including; paid malpractice, paid licensure, health/dental, 403(b) matched savings, CME, vacation, and relocation.
- Loan assistance available and sign-on bonus negotiable.
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin’s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin’s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.