Mercyhealth is seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician to join our award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system as an Associate EMS Medical Director.
- Position will be approximately 50% EMS and 50% ER Clinical duties;
- Significant protected time for EMS administrative duties, education, and field response with MD-1 Mercy’s Physician Emergency Response Vehicle;
- CoAEMSP accredited Paramedic Training program in new $1.2 million EMS training center with high fidelity adult/pediatric/OB simulators;
- Clinical duties will be at Mercy Hospital & Trauma Center and Mercy North, our free-standing Emergency Department;
- Prefer applicants who have completed an EMS Fellowship or have considerable EMS experience;
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center is an ACS Level II Trauma Center, accredited Stroke, and Chest Pain Center with PCI.
- Mercy Hospital experiences approximately 22K annual patient visits & Mercy Walworth Hospital experiences approximately 18K annual patient visits.
Excellent base compensation, plus incentive bonuses, along with an outstanding benefit package including: PAID; Malpractice, Health & Dental for physician & family, CME, Relocation, Matched retirement savings, and more. Sign-on Bonus & Student Loan Forgiveness negotiable.
Janesville is a mid-sized city of 63,000 and lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border–35 miles southeast of Madison; 71 miles southwest of Milwaukee; and 109 miles northwest of Chicago. Lake Geneva, a part of Walworth County, is just 30 miles East of Janesville, 40 miles SW of Milwaukee.
Mercyhealth is an EOE & AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer. Applicants are required to Pass the Driver’s License Check and/or Credit Check (for those positions requiring) & Pass the WI Caregiver Background Check and/or Illinois Health Care Workers Background Check EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action Plans.
Department:JANESVL HOSP EMS (11104930)
Kelli Cameron or Dr. Jay MacNeal
Phone: 608-756-6186 or 800-736-0552