Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our rapidly expanding Cardiology program. Mercyhealth is an award-winning and fully integrated healthcare delivery system located through South-central Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
- Practice is located at Mercy Walworth Hospital and Medical Center in beautiful Lake Geneva, WI;
- Outreach clinic would be at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, at Mercy Clinic West, a multi-specialty clinic attached to the hospital;
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center has an established Regional Cardiology Center of Excellence, with (3) Non-Invasive and (2) Interventional Cardiologists, a Cardiothoracic Surgeon and a Cardiothoracic/Vascular Surgeon;
- Mercy Hospital is a 240-bed, Level II Trauma Center with (2) Cardiac Cath Labs, Echo and Nuclear/Stress Labs, as well as State of the Art CT and MRI;
- There is high income potential with a generous base leading to an incentive-based compensation plan the first year.
- Mercy is an employed setting offering a complete benefits package including; PAID Malpractice, Licensure, Health/Dental, 403(b) matched savings, CME, vacation, and relocation.Loan Assistance and Sign-on bonus negotiable.
Mercy Walworth is located in beautiful, historic Lake Geneva, in southern Wisconsin offers easy access to Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison. It is a safe, family oriented, thriving community also known for having the deepest, cleanest lakes in the Midwest.
Department:CARDIOLOGY CLINIC (11106100)
Jennifer Scherer, Physician Recruiter