Return to Index
Feature Articles Index
What do you need to think about before becoming pregnant? Is exercise okay during pregnancy? Which foods should you avoid during your nine months? Should you consider an alternative birth? What are the benefits of breastfeeding your baby? Our consumer-focused feature articles address these questions and many others. These topical articles are written by medical professionals, including physicians, nurses, and dietitians, and are reviewed by our expert medical review board.
- Ovulation: achieve and conceive?
- Behind the scenes: maximizing male fertility
- In her own words: living with infertility
- Sperm banking: fertility options for men undergoing cancer treatment
- Trying to conceive: the man's role
- True or false: pregnant women should avoid cats
- True or false: you can predict your baby’s gender by how you carry the pregnancy
- A pregnancy survival guide for men
- In-home pregnancy tests: your questions answered
- Preparing children for the new baby
- The truth about sex during pregnancy
- Work and stress during pregnancy
Labor & Delivery
- Are some women 'too posh to push'? the debate continues over rising rate of cesarean deliveries
- Once a cesarean, always a cesarean?