Clinton Fire Protection District
145 Ogden Ave., PO Box 153
Clinton, WI 53525
Accepting applications for paid on premise EMTs, paid per call EMTs, and paid per call firefighters
A printable job application is available on our website under the “Joining Our Department” tab. For more information about shifts, job duties, job requirements and more, please call us.
Accepting applications for firefighters, EMT-B and AEMTs
We accept applications through our website under the “Other Info” tab. Job descriptions and requirements are listed in that section.
11 W. Church St.
Evansville, WI 53536
Accepting applications for EMT Basics:
Must be 18 and have a State of Wisconsin EMT license or willing to get a license.
Accepting applications for EMT-A and firefighters
Requirements: Must be 18, in good health, and willing to give 24 hours per week as paid on-premise staff. Prefer cross-trained individuals.
Footville Fire Department EMS Protection District
252 N. Gilbert St.
Footville, WI 53520
Contact: Captain Kris Ommodt
Cell: (608) 931-9778
Accepting applications for daytime EMS and fire coverage
During the day, our in-town crewmembers are working and out of town. However, we accept applications from anyone meeting requirements.
Requirements: Must be 18. EMT-basic and Wisconsin firefighter 1 are desired but training can and will be provided when classes become available.
We provide two trainings a month and offer opportunities for EMTs to work weekend hours under part-time, paid-per-hour on shift.
Requirements during probation: Either state-certified firefighter 1 or EMT-basic. Other requirements as a department probationary member are covered during interview.
City of Lake Geneva Fire Department
730 Marshall St.
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Contact: Fire Chief Brent Connelly
(262) 248-6074, ext. 6001
Accepting applications for firefighters/EMTs
Paid-on-premise part-time openings
Sunday through Saturday
Firefighter/EMT: $15.15 per hour
Firefigher/AEMT: $15.38 per hour
Shall assist with maintaining apparatus equipment and stations in a clean and serviceable condition. Shall follow the orders and the direction of their company and chief officers. Shall provide emergent and non-emergent services to the community in a skillful and professional manner.
Benefits and other information:
Competitive hourly wage and WRS or employer-sponsored 401(a) retirement plan. This position is represented by the Lake Geneva Firefighters Association and is covered by a fair share agreement.
- United States citizen
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum age of 18
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record that meets City of Lake Geneva standards
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Firefighters 1
- Out-of-state certifications must have IFSAC
- Wisconsin AEMT licensure or current NREMT certification and ability to obtain State of Wisconsin licensure
Apply in person or applications available on-line.
Regional Business Development Manager
Greater Chicago Area, IL
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates Air Methods DNA: “Defenders of Tomorrow”
- Grow business by seeking new business opportunities with potential customers within specified territory
- Cultivate opportunities to bring Air Methods’ value-added services to customers within specified territory
- Achieve annual AMC KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) for bonus opportunity
- Participates as a member of Air Methods’ management team to promote a successful operation
- Reports to and works closely with Regional Business Director, including timely updates regarding business and demographic changes, including competitive market intelligence
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with EMS, Hospital, 911, Fire, Police, etc. within specified territory to increase same-base transport requests
- Coordinate all business segment PR/marketing activities to include monthly meetings with the Medical Base Supervisor to coordinate outreach in each market segment
- Responsible for detailed knowledge of market dynamics, such as, but not limited to: competitor activity, hospital service line changes, opening or closing of hospitals, competitor marketing strategies, billing rates and aircraft type etc.
- Serve as a partner, advocate and expert for all customers
- Primary contact for customer service recovery
- Monitor daily PTS activity and understand volume trends
- Responsible for ordering and distributing marketing items for business segment
- Attend conferences and regulatory meetings along with local government affairs involvement
- Local community media contact, in coordination with Corporate Communications
- Local AMC ambassador
- Log activity into EMS Charts for purposes of tracking and trending
- Communicate closely with all other AMC disciplines, to coordinate daily activities and Outreach Education programs that support the business plan in a fiscally responsible manner
- Creation/update of reports in coordination with base management
- Executes on goals and sales objectives established for the area and regional business plan.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within medical transportation services
Experience and Skills:
- Self starter with competitive spirit and ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, but also function as a key member of a team.
- Traditional sales skills including meeting sales goals, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, negotiation, product knowledge, presentation skills, and client relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to-do list based on key initiatives and timelines.
- Demonstrated understanding of health care and air medical industries.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite in addition to Map Point.
- Experience in medical transportation services or health care business development/sales preferred
- Minimum three (3) years sales experience.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Medix Ambulance Service
701 Blackhawk Dr., Unit G
Burlington, WI 53105
Accepting applications EMTs, Advanced EMTs, Intermediate-99, paramedics and critical care paramedics
• Full-time and part-time positions
• Hiring bonuses offered for ALL levels, up to $1,000
Full-time employment includes standard benefits, including paid vacation, paid-time-off, health/vision/dental insurance, and tuition assistance. Medix Ambulance provides 911 services, as well as paramedic intercepts and inter-facility transports in Racine, Kenosha and Walworth counties.
Download an application at http://goo.gl/rKpvKu